Slicer Cutting Tips provide fast, economical and quality cutting. Soft seats are not prone to damage like metal-to-metal seats, providing consistent seating and much longer life than metal to metal seats.
- Each tip is a precision engineered mixer for combining preheatoxygen and fuel gas to attain maximum efficiency.
- Quick, easy tip change encourages use of right tip for the job.
- After the first tightening with a wrench, all that’s needed to seat thetip snugly is hand-tightening. No need to search for a wrench tochange tips; threads on tip nut won’t be stripped by over-tightening.
- Compressible soft seats are practically indestructible and they withstand very high temperatures, resulting in longer tip life.
- Mirror smooth gas passages deliver stable gas flows for high heat transfer, fast starts and clean cuts, also, minimizes slag build-up, and reduces clean-up time.