Brass Anchors / Anchor Studs are unique components used in electrification work to hold ends of cables and wires. They anchor the connections for trouble free functionality. IDrill a hole as per the external diameter of Brass Anchor Hammer the Anchor into the hole Take a required bolt for screwing Fix it with suitable spanner.
Types of Anchors:
- Brass Anchors Anchoring Systems
- Brass Spring Anchors
- Brass Plain Anchors
- Brass Wood wedge Anchors
- Brass Anchors With Thread
- Used for all light and medium duty fixing in Building Industry. For e.g. : Electrical, Sanitary Installation work, Air-conditioning, Mounting of suspended ceilings, Heating systems etc.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition As Per Customers Requirement.
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (inches)
- UNC & UNF Threads
- Any threads as per custom design..
Length / Size:
- As per Custom Designs or requirements.