ABC or Multi-Purpose extinguishers utilized a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical . It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350 degrees fahreniet and coats surface to which it is applied . It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator .
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Deep Drawn Steel Cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Powder Coating
- Brass Valve Chrome Plated Heavy Duty
- 'Siliconized' MAP based multi-purpose powder with BIS approved .
- BIS Approved .
- CE Certified .
- Maintenance should be done as per IS 2190:2010
USEFUL FOR :
- Cinema Halls
USER FRIENDLY :
- Easy and more economical to maintain and service .
- 1, 2 , 4 , 6 AND 9 KG.