In this Direct Fire Suppression System (De Tec method), the linear heat sensing cable detects and extinguishes the fire. When a fire is detected, the tube bursts, and at that point forms a nozzle through which the extinguishing agent is sprayed. This is an ideal solution for fires in localized areas.
- These systems are built to Supremex and Ceodux's exacting standard
- Entirely automated, does not require any external power supply, thus it functions perfectly in case an absence of electricity
- Instant detection and instant suppression, without any Human involvement. The system is always ready to respond. Hence there is no downtime
- Uses DuPont FE-36 , NAF P IV, NAF S 125, HCFC 123 and Co2
- Flexible tubing allows protection of areas that were otherwise impossible to protect
- Simple design
- The system gets installed in a few hours, which means minimal labour and downtime
- Rugged design offers outdoor and indoor variants of the tube, and it can withstand harsh conditions where other types of systems might be rendered inadequate
The Supremex Fire Suppression System-De Tec system is apt for situations where fires can break out in local areas . The direct system is designed by the Supremex design team and installed by Supremex's design team, after location assessment . The Direct Fire De Tec system is available in 2 variants.
- Low Pressure: FE-36 , HCFC 123, NAF PIV ,NAF S 125
- High Pressure: CO2, Inert Gases