F500 Type Fire Extinguisher
The F500 fire extinguisher brings the rapid knockdown and superior cooling power of F500 encapsulator technology fire suppression agent to a portable stored pressure fire extinguisher that is ideal for first response to CLASS A and CLASS B fires. It provides the security of an effective agent in a quick response delivery system.
F500 is a micelle encapsulator fire suppression agent that is used worldwide for various applications. The fire suppression mechanisms and technology utilised by F500 are vastly different than that of conventional foam. F500 forms and maintain micelles, “chemical cocoons” around the hydrocarbon fuel neutralising the leg of the fire tetrahedron rather than forming a blanket depriving the fire of oxygen.
· Has no blanket to break as with foam
· Effective fire fighting agent for CLASS A and CLASS b fires
· Utilises new micelle encapsulator technology
· Significantly reduces heat and interrupts the free radical chain reaction for flammable material spills.
· Increases visibility and safety
· Reduces the toxic levels of soot and combustion by products
· Fully biodegradable