Supremex Fire Suppression System (Fire De Tec System) operates on 2 different techniques: - Direct & Indirect.
In this Indirect Fire Suppression method, the Linear heat sensing cable only acts as a detection mechanism, in an event of the fire, the agent of choice is delivered to the location by a steel conduit and sprayed across the area through strategically placed nozzles.
- These systems are built to Supremex and Ceodux's exacting standards
- Entirely automated, does not require any external power supply, thus it functions perfectly in case an absence of electricity
- Instant detection and instant suppression, without any Human involvement. The system is always ready to respond. Hence there is no downtime
- Uses DuPont FE-36, NAF P IV, NAF S 125, HCFC 123 and Co2
- Flexible tubing allows protection of areas that were otherwise impossible to protect
- Simple design
- The system gets installed in a few hours, which means minimal labour and downtime
- Rugged design offers outdoor and indoor variants of the tube, and it can withstand harsh conditions where other types of systems might be rendered inadequate
The Supremex Fire De Tec system is ideal for locations where there is a chance of ignition of fires at multiple points. For example, in a large server, where a voltage surge can short circuit components at multiple locations and cause them to catch a fire.