Variable DC Motors Speed Control Panels are used at many places in industries such as textile, rubber and plastic. Our speed drives are widely demanded in the industries due to its reliable and quality features. If the drive breaks down due to any reason then this may result in the wastage of raw material and time because it takes a much time to clean the equipment before restarting the machine.
DC shut motors is an excellent device for the variable speed drive, among all the motors. The speed of these DC motors speed control panels can be regulated precisely from zero to its rated speed. In our drives the output torque is constant throughout its operating range. Using fixed D.C. voltage and armature supplied with a variable D.C. voltage to which the speed of the motor is directly proportional, its field is excited separately
We have been manufacturing D.C. motor speed control panels form last 20 years. Manufactured for motors of capacity 0.5 H.P. to 100 H.P. and rated at 220 or 440 volts D.C. input supply to panels may be 230 v single phase or 400 v, three phase 50/60 Hz A.C, these are known for its reliability and durability. Additionally, the speed of the motor can be set to a required value by adjusting the front panel knob. In our drives, the field supply is given by rectifying the supply voltage directly. The stepless variation of the armature voltage in our drive is derived from our ' VARIPaC ' continuously variable voltage auto transformer.
- Voltage: 12 V
- Power: 1500 W
- Housing: Aluminum alloy
- In order to manufacture armature supply, a specifically designed fill wave bridge of 1 phase or 3 phase along with silicon diodes is used. Our diodes has been rated 100% for their voltage and current capacity. These diodes are mounted on aluminium die cast heat sinks that is of appropriate capacity. Our drives are manufactured using VARIPaC and are most economical. Power consumed by our drives is proportional to the output because the change in the armature voltage is by transformer action.
- We have incorporated an ammeter on the front panel of these drives which indicates the armature current. To know the reading of the ammeter is most important parameter for monitoring. When ever there is any malfunctioning within the panel or outside, it will affect the armature current.
- Treated for tropical atmosphere, each and every component is designed, manufactured and tested with care so that flawless and reliable panels can be produced.
- Active component such as thyristors is used for providing variable armature voltage. These electronically controlled units are more sophisticated and light weight, but costs less when it comes to simplicity and reliability.
- Electronic components are generally delicate, susceptible to failure due to small overloads or surge voltages. The sophisticated and complex components are more prone to failures and repairs and maintenance of these needs skilled personnel. These personnel may not be available at all the places at times. The panels offered by us used VARIPaC; these are most rugged, capable to withstand short time overloads, Voltage & current surges and rough handling to a certain extent. These are simple to maintain and repair. It can be repaired by an electrician with some experience.