Heavy Duty Battery Charger Secondary cells once exhausted, need to be charged by DC source having a voltage current characteristics to match the one specified by the battery manufacturer. The mains supply voltage is stepped down and rectified by using a bridge connected rectifier to produce the desired output for charging the batteries. Output is adjustable within a limited range either in small steps, using one or more rotary switches or smoothly, using a VARIPAC - continuously variable voltage auto transformer. DC output is electrically isolated form AC input. These battery chargers are designed and made to customer's individual specifications which vary widely.
- Input: 240 V, 1 phase or 415 V, 3 phase, 50 Hz AC
- Output: Upto 300 V DC
- Capacity: Upto 400 Amps
Salient Features :
- Air Cooled Construction
- Suitable for indoor / outdoor applications
- Fully tropicalised
- Liberally designed components and adequately derated diodes
- Indicating meters to monitor DC voltage and/or current
- Integrating meter on input side to monitor the energy consumption
DC Motor Drives :
- These rechargeable battery chargers are used for running DC shunt motors from AC mains at one or different speeds, for details ask for our data sheet on Motor Control Panel.