As a recognized name in the industry, we are presenting an excellent range of Milling Planer that is an ideal tool for minor road repairs & maintenance. These milling planers are suitable for backhoes or excavators from 5 to 24 tonnes. Our offered milling planers offer high precision cutting and cost-efficient operation in horizontal, vertical, incline or overhead applications. This range is very useful for small roads due to its compactness and accessibility.
- Ideal for removing old canal linings
- Can be used in any direction
- Robust construction
- Standard cutting widths of 200, 300, 350, 450 and 600 mm. Cutting depts. of upto 200 mm
- Easy handling thanks to the swinging support and great accuracy on the working surface.
- It can work on any surface: horizontal, vertical and inclined. Ideal for asphalt and concrete.
- The Simex patent states that one ski is adjustable up and down, independent and free to tilt for a perfect ground contour.
- Independent depth adjustment on left and right side: perfect leveling of the working area, easy to get with flanked passes with no steps in between.
- Cost-effective with cut material suitable for backfilling.
- A range of cutter picks for materials including asphalt, rock and concrete are available.
- Road Repairs & Maintenance: Ideal tool for minor road repairs & maintenance. Highly cost effective compared to milling machines. Very useful for small roads due to its compactness and accessibility
- Pothole repairs: Concrete or Asphalt, ideal for repair of effective repair of potholes
- Canal lining removal: As it can be used in any direction, it is ideal for removing old canal linings
- Tunnel linings removal: This is an excellent tool for removing old tunnel linings required while repairing / renovating it
- Industrial flooring repairs: Excellent tool for scraping old industrial floorings covered in grease, oil, slag