We manufacture and supply an ample range of Child Resistance Closures (Motorized Version). Ideal for testing the closing and opening of the child resistant closure, it has fetched high demands in the market. Provided with a built-in torque sensor, it is widely acknowledged among the clientele we hold. This offered child resistance closure further ensure the clockwise and anti clockwise operations as well.
- Range: 0.5 Nm, 1 Nm, 2 Nm, 5 Nm, 10 Nm, 20 Nm
- Frequency: 50HZ
- It is important to meet the standard in testing child resistant closures , where a push and twist action is required as per international standards. Sushma torque tester allows you to characterise the following 3 critical torque peaks associated with tamper-evident closures
- slip torque- effort required to initiate movement of the cap
- Bridge torque- smaller secondary peak associated with the effort required to break the plastic bridges between the cap and the security ring
- Push force using additional force sensor and display