We are one among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of a massive range of Computerized Version Spring Testers. These testers help reducing the induced variations during the testing process. Provided with a computer controlled motorized version, these testers offer an excellent performance. To avoid overloading of the torque sensor, these offered computerized version spring testers are further provided with an automatic emergency stop.
- Computer controlled motorised version.
- The system consists of a motorised loading frame with a provision to mount the torque
- sensor depending on the range of test, spring under test and the display unit.
- Designed to reduce the induced variations during the testing process. It improves the
- consistency of results by reducing variations that will occur naturally between different
- operators and even the same operator at different times.
- Designed for application of load with minimum physical effort and enhance safety of the
- operator during the test and assuring more accurate results.
- Control panel consists of computer, data acquisition unit, AC drive unit and ON/OFF switch.
- The following operations are controlled through computer
- High speed control to approach testing point and low speed near the testing point to
- ensure fast. Accurate and efficient test.
- Inching operation to set the position of the torque sensor and the test spring
- Automatic emergency stop to avoid overloading of the torque sensor.
- Separate display to set the angle value(say 98% of the target value) switchover from high
- Wide range of Torsion Springs, both left or right coiled springs
- Automotive, Aerospace, Biomedical, switches,
- Wires, components and fasteners
- Any type of material testing application that
- require the measurement of torque and angle
|Machine Capacities||20 Nm, 50 Nm , 200 Nm|
|Maximum distance between two torsion plates||200 mm and OD maximum-80 mm [More than 200 mm distance and higher OD for bigger springs -Optional)|
|Angle resolution||0.1° [optional 0.01°)|
|Torque sensor ranges||0.2 to 2 N mm||0.5 to 5, 1 to 10, 2 to 20||5 to 50, 10 to 100, 20 to 200||50 to 500, 100 to 1000, 200 to 2000||0.5 to 5 Nm, 1 to 10 Nm, 2 to 20 Nm||5 to 50 Nm, 10 to 100 Nm, 15 to 150 Nm|
|Torque sensor resolution||0.0001 N mm||0.001 N mm||0.01 N mm||0.1 N mm||0.001 Nm||0.01 Nm|
|Torque sensor Accuracy||0.5 % of reading from 20-100% of capacity or 0.2% FS|