- It is a simple, most versatile system for dealing with wide range of torsion or torsion Vs angle tests in the production floor or laboratory condition
- PLC controlled motorised operation
- Suitable for Clockwise and counter-clock wise measurements
- Horizontal, rigid test stand with two rails to provide precision guidance
- The system consists of a frame, screw rod & nut for linear motion, motorised Worm and
- worm wheel mechanism for application of torque, crosshead travel along with provision to
- mount Torque sensor and the component under test .
- Inching operation to set the position of the torque sensor and the test component
- push button switches.
- Facility to set fast and slow movement
- Designed for application of torque with minimum physical effort and enhance safety of the
- operator during the test and assuring more accurate results.
- Test speed 5 to 200 degree per minute continuously adjustable
- Provision to use different range of torque sensors depending on the test
- Easy to inter-change the torque sensors
- Provision to operate with coarse and fine movement
|Machine Capacities in||(1, 20, 200) Nm|
|Max. Distance between two torsional plates||200 mm|
|Max. dia of the component can be tested||100 mm|
|Hand wheel travel rate for slider travel||2 mm/ hand wheel revolution|
|Angular rate||12° /hand wheel revolution|
|Test speed||5 to 200 degree / minute continuously adjustable|
|Atmosphere||Designed for use under normal laboratory conditions. Protective measures may be required if excessive dust, corrosive fumes, electromagnetic field or hazardous conditions are encountered.|
|Operating Voltage||220 ± 10% VAC|