- Compression & Tension Springs
- Disc Springs
- Diaphragm Springs
- Belleville Washers
- Disc Washers
- Spring forms
- Gasket and seals
- And many more applications related to Load Vs Displacement
- PLC controlled motorised operation
- High-stiffness loading frame with precision alignment through linear bearings and
- two column design for more accurate results.
- High speed control to approach testing point and low speed near the testing point to ensure fast.
- Accurate and efficient test.
- Inching operation to set the position of the loadcell and the test spring
- Automatic emergency stop to avoid overloading of the loadcell.
- Separate display to set the displacement value(say 98% of the target value) switch over from high
- speed to low speed for accurate measurement of target value.
- button switches. AC drive unit and potentiometer to set First speed and second speed.
- Designed to reduce the induced variations during the testing process. It improves the consistency of
- results by reducing variations that will occur naturally between different operators and even the
- same operator at different times.
- Designed for application of load with minimum physical effort and enhance safety of the operator
|Machine Capacities in N||1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000|
|Depth day light (depending on Max. length and deflection of spring) in mm||Either 200, 300, 400 500 or 1000 depending on the spring to be tested|
|Cross head travel (displacement range) in mm||Either 200, 300, 400 500 or 1000 depending on the spring to be tested|
|Displacement resolution in mm||0.001 (1 micron), 0.005 ( 5 micron), 0.01 (10 micron)|
|Load cell ranges in N||0.2 to 2||0.5 to 5, 1 to 10, 2 to 20||5 to 50, 10 to 100, 20 to 200||50 to 500, 100 to 1000, 200 to 2000||500 to 5000, 1000 to 10000 2000 to 20000|
|Load cell resolution in N||0.0001||0.001||0.01||0.1||1|
|Load cells Accuracy||0.5 of reading from 20-100% of capacity or 0.2% FS|
|Parallelism between stationary platform and load cell plate.||<20 nmm|
|Operating Voltage||220 ± 10% VAC|