- 1 Nm, 2 Nm, 5 Nm, 10 Nm, 20 Nm (speed 2500 rpm)
- 50 Nm, 100 Nm (speed 2000 rpm)
- 200 Nm, 500 Nm, 1000 Nm (Speed 1000 rpm)
- 2000 Nm ( speed 500 rpm)
- These are designed to measure rotating drive torque using a conventional shaft -to -shaft configuration for in-line placement.
- Optical encoder incorporated for measurement of angle or speed.
- First choice for structural and material testing, Press Force monitoring
- Both shaft ends
- with key way
- Integrated speed and angle measurement option.
- High accuracy, High stiffness and low inertia
- Measurement of torque in either direction
|Torque in Nm||1, 2, 5, 10, 20||50 , 100||200 , 500 , 1000||2000|
|Speed in RPM||2500 RPM||2000||1000||500|