1. Reliable, efficient, evacuated tubes
2. Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
3. Easy plug-in installation
4. Maintenance Free
5. Suitable for mains pressure water (working pressure: 0.6MPa)
6. Corrosion resistant copper header
7. All aluminium frame and manifold cover
8. Stable solar conversion throughout the day
9. The perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems
10. Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications
The operation of the Suunny solar collector is very simple.
1. Solar Absorption: Solar radiation is absorbed by the solar tubes and converted into heat.
2. Solar Heat Transfer: Heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the header pipe.
3. Solar Energy Storage: Water is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through the header the temperature is raised by 5-10C / 9-18F. Throughout the day, the water in the storage tank is gradually heated.