According to the voltage of battery, controller will adjust the charging current and decide if to supply power to the loads.
1. Generally keep the battery on full voltage condition.
2. Prevent the battery from over-charging.
3. Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
4. Prevent the battery from supplying power to solar panels during nights.
5. Overloading protection.
6. Short circuit protection.
7. Reverse current protection.
8. Reverse polarity connection protection.
9. Lighting protection.
10. Over discharging protection.
11. Over charge protection.
12.The temperature compensation.
1. Three red LED. They indicate the voltage of battery. It indicates the voltage enough that three red LED are all illumining.
2. One green LED. The battery is strongly charged when this light is illumining, the battery is floatingly charged when this LED is flickering, and the battery has stopped charging when the LED unlighted.
3. The voltage of battery is little low when one red LED or two red LED are illumining, maybe the load can’t naturally work. But when the voltage of battery reaches 12.6v or 25.2V, the load will be allowed automatically to start work.
12V/6A,12V/10A,12V/15A, 12V/20A, 24V/6A,24V/10A,
12v or 24V
Type of connection
High charge disconnection
14V or 28V
Indicator of a battery charge
Maximum charge current
6A, 10A, 15A, 20A
10.5v or 21V
12.6v or 25.2V
Maximum own power consumption
Protection against reverse polarity
Operating temperature range