We are counted amid one of the leading entity involved in presenting a quality assured Flameproof Immersion Heaters, which is highly durable in nature.
The threaded flanged flameproof heaters are made from specially selected tube which ensures that heaters do not burst and damage the surroundings, the tubes are welded onto a forged flange which ensure leak proof structure. A robust flameproof terminal enclosure protects the electrical connections. The watts density of the element core fitted depends upon the media to be heated and the kilowatt rating required.
Removable Flameproof Immersion Heater
The range of flameproof core removable cartridge heaters offers a hazardous area heating solution for oil and similar applications where low heat density is required. The element can be withdrawn for inspection without system drain down. The standard heater consists of a single element core fitted into a mounting flange. A robust flameproof terminal enclosure protects the electrical connections. The watts density of the element core fitted depends upon the media to be heated and the kilowatt rating required.
- Certified Ex II A, IIB OR IIC FLP junction box
- Lightweight cast aluminum alloy terminal enclosure with weatherproof protection to IP65
- Mounting of the heater can be by threaded boss or an industry standard flange, Can be supplied with the terminal box mounted away from the fixing boss / flange for high process temperatures, any electrical supply upto 440 v
- A choice of carbon steel, or AISI 316L stainless steel secured by either welding or seamless depending upon the process application
- Pre-heating of oil / water
- Processing equipment
- Cleaning and rinsing tanks
- Heat transfer systems
- Boiler equipment
- Frost protection