Maintaining our sync with the set values of quality, we are presenting precisely developed and designed Shortwave IR Heaters in the market.
Shortwave Infrared heat is transmitted directly in the form of electromagnetic rays, at a velocity of approx. 300,000 km/sec: i.e. at the speed of light. but is also suitable for particularly demanding applications such as Vacuum technology and clean room conditions.Infrared heat is particularly economical on energy compared to other heat sources because it acts quickly, directly on products. Short Wave IR emitters are suitable for all applications in which the attainment of high temperatures in the shortest possible time is what counts.
These lamps are not only the fastest in transmitting heat but are most suitable for specific applications involving vacuum technology and dust free (clean room) conditions.
- Heating is done by radiation this eliminates loss of energy used for heating media and heat loss due to convection
- Here the infrared waves penetrate the material, on which it falls and delivers the heat directly to that material
- Various type of termination options are available
- Standard stock size from 250 w to 2000w in 230 v and 415 v
- Heating Length ranging from 127mm to 1200mm
- PET preform heating in stretch blow molding machines
- Printing ink drying in offset machines
- Paper coating drying
- Pre – heating prior to embossing
- Screen printing curing on T – shirts
- Textiles and many more