Validate & Explore Your Hardware
Thank you for your interest in Kozio's Software.
This service requires that you use your own Evaluation Module or Development Platform and is only compatible with Windows XP. Kozio provides a diagnostics application that runs on the development platform, along with a graphical user interface.
This service also requires a company email address (ISP address will be blocked)
Three Easy Steps
1. Register, install and license ValidationAssistant on the host PC
2. Load kDiagnostics executable
3. Configure and validate connectivity between the host and your hardware
The Kozio kDiagnostics® Suite allows users to run powerful diagnostic tests on their hardware using an intuitive graphical user interface. With the Kozio ValidationAssistant™ GUI, and the click of a mouse users can:
* Easily browse and run Kozio’s library of diagnostic tests
* Run color bar tests on LCD panels
* Send images to the DLP Pico projector and HDMI port
* View live video from each of the cameras
* Play sine tones out of the stereo speakers
* Record from the digital microphones
Tests can be run and captured to a log for later analysis. Online help can be accessed for all commands and tests with a right mouse click. As the tests run, they display:
* Ongoing status messages
* Progress bar indicators
* Interactive dialogues
* Clear pass/fail results.