We are amongst the highly efficient and reliable manufacturer, supplier and exporter of top quality array of Shot Blasting Room/Booth. These Acoustic Blast Room System customized enclosure, exhaust systems, illumination, filters and many other components for long lasting use. Our major components of Acoustic Room & blast room systems are made from supreme quality raw materials that are sourced from reliable vendors in the industry. These major components of Acoustic Room & blast room systems are quality tested before dispatching to our clients.
Shot Blast Room system utility:
- Environment Regulations can be met
- Keep environment clean in factory
- Avoid air pollution due to blasting in open
- Turning to indoor blasting
- Switching front expensive chemical stripping method
- Chemicals and its disposal cost H eliminated
- Employees protected from dust and toxic chemicals
- Material cost is reduced by switching from expensive and one time use of sand to recyclable abrasives
- Usage of abrasive media removes corrosion, Scale, old coating, chips, burrs
- Gives anchor pattern to allow better adherence of paint
- Blasting with peening media increases fatigue life of Steels and many other metals
- Heavy and big components can be blasted with ease
- Blasting in closed room eliminates limitations of weather in open blasting
- Blast Rooms are customized as per component specification
Major Components of Acoustic Chamber & Blast Room System:
- Portable Abrasive Blaster
- Portable Blaster
- Dust Collector (Cyclone / Fabric / Pleated / Cartridge Type)
- Abrasive Recovery System (Mechanical / Pneumatic)
- Operator's Safety Wears
- Optional - Job Handling & Automation Systems
At Synco, we make a variety of Blast Room Systems to perform blasting operation inside an enclosure. Basically a Blast Room System is made up of:
- Blast room enclosure.
- Abrasive recovery system (mechanical or pneumatic).
- Portable Abrasive Blaster.
- Abrasive media handling device.