The old method of employing personnel to lubricate different parts of the machine has its disadvantages, like it needs to employ special trained personnel, there is wastage of precious petroleum products (Oil or Grease), Machine has to be stopped so that lubrication is done, thereby causing loss of machine time and man-hours and many other.
The Advantages of Centralized lubrication systems are
- Easy to operate & User Friendly as all points once connected can be lubricated by a single point located at a convenient, accessible position.
- Lubrication is achieved equally to all points, including hard to reach irrespective of its piping and back pressure, due to its high pressure rating (300 bar).
- The device distributes Lubrication optimum quantity. Under or excessive lubrication is eliminated thereby having Precious Oils.
- Machine becomes more efficient with less wear and tear of parts as reliance on labour for lubrication is avoided. Hence there's no error or negligence.
- Avoids Accidents due to oil spillage, manual negligence by keeping work place and machine Clean.
- Modernization of our machine.
- Maintenance of machine can be less periodic, thus increasing production and reducing man hours since proper Lubrication is Guaranteed.
- Protects processed items (cloth, rubber, cement etc.) and avoids rejection due to overspill of lubricator negligence.
- Economical as it has a Long life due to its metal-to-metal stealing.
- No loss in production, Safe and Maintenance free of the world.
- No Separate pump to operate this device is require simple grease gun can also make this block work, as the lubricant feed itself, operates it.
- A Combination makes it possible for a various flow output in multiples of O.2c & also odd nos. of outlets are possible.