- Automatic feed forward compensation
- Optimized for offline converter
- Double pulse suppression
- Current mode operation to 500 KHz
- High gain totem pole output
- Internally trimmed bandgap reference
- Undervoltage lockout with hysteresis
- Low start up current : 0.3 mA
- Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
SOP8 & SOP8PP
The LM384xA are fixed frequency current-mode PWM controller. They are specially designed for Off-Line and DC-to-DC converter applications with minimal external components.
These integrated circuits features a trimmed oscillator for precise duty cycle control, a temperature compensated reference, high gain error amplifier, current sensing comparator, and a high current totempole output ideally suited for driving a power MOSFET.
Protection circuitry includes built in under-voltage lockout and current limiting.