- Single Supply Operation : 2V to 36V
- Dual Supply Operation : 1V to 18V
- Allow Comparison of Voltages Near Ground Potential
- Low Current Drain 800 Typ
- Compatible with all Forms of Logic
- Low Input Bias Current 25 Typ
- Low Input Offset Current 5 Typ
- Low Offset Voltage 1 Typ
- Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
SOP8 & SOP8PP
The LM393 series consists of two independent precision voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2.0 max. for two comparators which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
The LM393 series was designed to directly interface with TTL and CMOS. When operated from both plus and minus power supplies, the LM393 series will directly interface with MOS logic where their low power drain is a distinct advantage over standard comparators.