- Output current in Excess of 100mA
- Output Adjustable Between 1.2V and 37V
- Internal Thermal-Overload Protection
- Internal Short-Circuit Current-Limiting
- Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
- Floating operation for high voltage applications
- Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
This monolithic integrated circuit is an adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulator designed to supply more than 100mA of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37V. It employs internal current limiting, thermal shut-down and safe area compensation.