- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large DC voltage gain : 100dB
- Wide power supply range : 3V~32V(or1.5V~15V)
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Large output voltage swing : 0V DC to VCC-1.5V DC
- Power drain suitable for battery operation
- Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
QUAD OPERATION AMPLIFIERS
LM324 is consists of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide voltage range.
Operation from split power supplies is also possible so long as the
difference between the two supplies is 3 volts to 32 volts voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifier, DC gain blocks and all the conventional OP amp circuits which now can be easily implemented in single power supply systems.