TaiTin’s 2 Output Fiber Optical Node is a two-way node and provides the ideal platform for delivering digital and analog video, as well as high-speed data services, over advanced hybrid fiber/coax (HFC) networks.
This unit combines the superior proven technologies of both the RF amplifier and optical components.
With two high-level RF output ports and a modular design, TaiTin’s ON-860 optical node can provide the full complement of functions required by advanced networks.
- 860 MHz Fiber Deep Node
- Two High Level Output Ports with GaAs Power Double Amplifier Module
- 15 A Current Capacity (Steady State) and 25 A Surge Survivability
- Surge Resistant Circuitry Ensures Gain Stage Protection Without Fuses or from Failure Causing Devices
- 40-90 V AC High Efficiency Switch Mode Power Supply
- Standard Fiber Management Tray Provides Fiber and Connector Storage for Up to 6 Connector Pairs
- 1 Reverse Path Optical Transmitter
- Local Test Points and LED Indicators on Optical Receivers and Transmitters to Simplify Installation and Maintenance
- Optical Status Monitoring and Control
- The ON-860-2-1-x-R-x Launch Amplifier Uses Fixed Value Plug-In Accessories
- Forward Output Test Point and Reverse Input Test Point for Each Port on the Launch Amplifier Ensures Optimum Design and Alignment
- FP or DFB Laser Option
- High Output Level: 120 dBuV
- AGC Function Based on Optical Input Power
ON-860-2-1-F-R-x: Optical 2 Port Node 1 Optical Receiver/ 1 Optical Transmitter/ FP Laser, 54-860 MHz
ON-860-2-1-D-R-x: Optical 2 Port Node 1 Optical Receiver/ 1 Optical Transmitter/ DFB Laser, 54-860 MHz