Tai Tin Enterprise Co., Ltd.'s ("TaiTin") 66 Series GI/ Jerrold/ Motorola style taps have been designed with the future of the CATV and broadband industries in mind.
All units come complete with a manufacturer installed power passing bar for uninterrupted service when the faceplate is removed.
Interchangeable faceplates allow for future network growth while minimizing costly equipment upgrades for cable providers.
The conditioning tap option accepts a variety of plug-in modules which allows for greater signal customization and increased network flexibility.
All taps are backed by TaiTin’s one year limited warranty.
- 5-1002 MHz Bandwidth
- 15 A Current Capacity
- Printed Circuit Board
- Aluminum Alloy Housing Used for Corrosion Resistance
- Epoxy Sealed and Nickel Plated Brass “F” Ports
- Rubber Gasket and RFI Shielding Gasket
- Double Polyurethane Coating for Greater Weather Protection
- Blocking Capacitors on the “F” Ports for Extended Surge Resistance (SR)
- Power Passing Option: Continuous Through Signal w/o Faceplate (CB)
- Standard Jumper Installed
- Plug-In Module for Conditioning Tap
- Options: PIM-EQ-xx, PIM-CS-xx, PIM-RPA-xx, PIM-FPA-xx, PIM-HPF-54
- Compliant with SCTE Guidelines
- Aerial or Pedestal Installation
- Interchangeable 2/4/8 Port Faceplates
- Flatness In/Out: ±0.5 dB, Flatness In/Tap: ±0.5 dB
- Connector: 5/8” – 24 NEF Female for In/Out
- Input Surge Protection: IEEE C62.41-1991 Category B Combination Wave Form 6 kV, 3 kA
- Output Surge Protection: IEEE C62.41-1991 Category A Combination Wave Form 6 kV, 200 A
- Waterproof Condition: 1.2 kg/ cm² 60 sec
- Surge Protection: 1 kV 1.2/ 50 ms
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Connectors: In/ Out 5/8” – 24 NEF F
DT66G-SR-CB-2xx: 1 GHz 2-way Jerrold / GI Style CATV Outdoor Tap, xx dB (04T, 08, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29 dB)
DT66G-SR-CB-4xx: 1 GHz 4-way Jerrold / GI Style CATV Outdoor Tap, xx dB (08T, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29 dB)DT66G-SR-CB-8xx: 1 GHz 8-way Jerrold / GI Style CATV Outdoor Tap, xx dB (11T, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29 dB)