The non-standby power supplies are available in both strand and pole-mount versions and are manufactured in Taiwan. Each unit is designed in a durable aluminum housing with a high quality ferroresonant transformer to provide conditioned power to amplifiers in CATV and broadband distribution systems.
The ferroresonant transformer provides line conditioning, voltage regulation, and surge and short circuit protection. The transformer is CE and UL certified and the power supply is available in several output ampere values.
- Suitable for Use in Areas Where Standby Reserve Power is Not a Requirement.
- 60 VAC Quasi-square Wave Reduces an Amplifier’s Ripple Rating and Improves Power Transmission Distance.
- Possesses an Auto Stability Function and Accepts Input Variation Range in ±15%. The Output Regulation is at ±2%.
- During a Short, the Ferroresonant Transformer Folds Back Limited @ 150% of the Output Rating. This Prevents the Transformer from Being Damaged.
- During an Overload, the Output Voltage Will Shut Down to Prevent the Transformer from Being Damaged
- An Auto-Reset Function is Built-In for Instances When There is a Short or Overload.
- Built-In Delayed Circuit to Protect the Device from any Input Surges and Minimize the Potential Impact of a Power Failure.
- Built-In Surge Protection Circuit that Shunts High Voltage Spikes on the Output to the Ground.
- LED Indicator Light During Normal Operation.
- Ideal for Strand Mounting
- Additional Features Include an External Lock and an Internal Power Switch
PSS-660W-x-x: Power Supply Strand Mount: output 6 A/ 60 V
PSS-960W-x-x: Power Supply Strand Mount: output 9 A/ 60 V
PSS-1260W-x-x: Power Supply Strand Mount: output 12 A/ 60 V
PSS-1560W-x-x: Power Supply Strand Mount: output 15 A/ 60 V
PSS-1569W-x-x: Power Supply Strand Mount: output 15 A/ 60 V or 10 A/ 90 V