The MCS series is a high frequency splitter compatible with MoCA (Multimedia over Coax Alliance) networks.
Used in conjunction with the POE MoCA filter, the two devices prevent MoCA channels from exiting the home while leaving traditional CATV frequencies uninterrupted. As more subscribers use advanced video services and implement home networks, it is important that the higher MoCA frequencies stay within the home and not escape into the drop.
The MCS series splitter features high performance RF parameters, including exceptional return loss and rejection.
· 5-1675 MHz Bandwidth
· Low Intermodulation Distortion and Protection Against Spikes and Ferrite Saturation
· Lower Isolation and Return Loss for MoCA Operation Frequency to Allow for Better Communication
· 120dB RFI Shielding Effectiveness
· Zinc Alloy Diecast Housing & Tin-Plating for Corrosion Resistance
· 2nd Harmonics | Typical -55 dBmV, Min -45 dBmV
· “F” Connector, SCTE Compliant IPS-SP-400
· Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +60 °C
· Standard Meets or Exceeds SCTE IPS SP 217 R02B
MCS2: 2-way MoCA Enabled Drop Splitter, 5-1675 MHz
MCS3: 3-way MoCA Enabled Drop Splitter, 5-1675 MHz
MCS4: 4-way MoCA Enabled Drop Splitter, 5-1675 MHz