TaiTin’s drop taps are designed to “tap off” the correct dB value within the subscriber’s premises.
These drop taps are manufactured to conform to leading industry standards and cable operator approved requirements.
Engineered and manufactured to deliver superior intermodulation distortion and second harmonic performance, TaiTin’s drop splitters also offer low insertion loss and excellent return loss and isolation.
- T, & L Taps Available
- Solder Back for 120 dB RFI Shielding Effectiveness
- 5MHz to 1000MHz bandwidth
- Stainless Steel Ground Screw
- Zinc Alloy Die-Casting Housing
- Ring Wave Surge Withstand
- Plating Option: T-Tin Plated or Nickel Plated
- Compliant with SCTE Guidelines
- Available in 6, 9, 12, 16 and 20 dB
DTTG 1-6, 9, 12, 16 or 20: 1 Port Digital Splitter, 1 GHz, x dB, T ShapeDTLG 1-6, 9, 12, 16 or 20: 1 Port Digital Splitter, 1 GHz, x dB, L Shape