The OFCN Series is a mini node designed in a compact housing and is ideal for use in FTTx and RFoG networks. These mini nodes are offered at 1 GHz and are available in a wide array of return transmitters and band splits.
The OFCND (dual fiber) unit is ideal for systems looking for a more economical bi-directional mini node.
Each unit includes a separate power adapter that will adhere to the local requirements and a built-in LED to indicate power, optical input and transmit status.
- 1 GHz Frequency Design
- Selection of Forward/ Return Frequency Splits
- Compact Aluminum Alloy Housing for Easy Installation
- Output Level +28 dBmV with -1 dBm Optical Input
- -20 dB Test Points for Forward and Return Testing
- RF Power Port or Through Designated F Port (via Power Inserter)
- Standard Bi-directional or Forward Signal Available
- FP or DFB Return Transmitter Lasers Available
- Power Adapter Included
OFCND-D-x-x-x-SA-x: Dual Fiber Mini Node, DFB Laser, 1xx0 nm Receive Wavelength, 1xx0 nm Transmit Wavelength, x mW Power, SC/APC Connector, x Adapter
OFCND-F-x-x-x-SA-x: Dual Fiber Mini Node, FP Laser, 1xx0 nm Receive Wavelength, 1xx0 nm Transmit Wavelength, x mW Power, SC/APC Connector, x Adapter