The entry-level OA-1550 EDFA Amplifier Series is a CATV booster with a gain spectrum bandwidth of 1540~1565 nm. The amplifier is ideal for FTTP, FTTx, PON or CATV applications and exhibits low noise with a high saturation output power.
Additional features include automatic temperature control, various serial connections (RS232 & RJ45) and easy-to-use LCD screen to monitor the EDFA's status.
The OA-1550 series is available in various optical output powers and ports.
The OA1550-xx-SA-1(4,8 or 16)-x is for the number of output ports.
The OA1550-xx-SA-x-1(or 2) is 110VAC (or 220VAC).
- RF Bandwidth: 47-860 MHz
- Headend 19 in. Rack Mount Enclosure
- LCD Status and Alarm Monitor Indicators on Front Panel
- Network Interface Port: RJ45, R232 Supports IE & SNMP
- Power Supply of 110~250 V AC
- Power Consumption of ≤50 W
- Operating Temperature of 0 °C to 65 °C (32 °F to 149 °F)
- Storage Temperature of -20 °C to 70 °C (-4 °F to 158 °F)
- Dimensions 19 x 14 x 1.75 in. (483 x 385 x 44 mm)
OA-1550-Sx-SA-x-x: EDFA 1550 nm EDFA Optical Amplifier, Standard Input, x dB, SC/APC Connector, x ports, x Adapter
OA-1550-Dx-SA-x-x: EDFA 1550 nm EDFA Optical Amplifier, Dual Input, x dB, SC/APC Connector, x ports, x Adapter
OA-1550-Rx-SA-x-x: EDFA 1550 nm EDFA Optical Amplifier, Optical and RF Input, x dB, SC/APC Connector, x ports, x Adapter