TaiTin’s drop splitters are designed to divide and distribute TV signals to multiple locations within the subscriber’s premises.
These drop splitters are manufactured to conform to leading industry standards and cable operator approved requirements.
Engineered and manufactured to deliver superior intermodulation distortion and second harmonic performance, TaiTin’s drop splitters also offer low insertion loss and excellent return loss and isolation.
- 5-1002 MHz Bandwidth
- Horizontal Orientation of Ports
- Low Intermodulation Distortion and Protection Against Spikes and Ferrite Saturation
- Superior Isolation and Return Loss for Return Path
- 6 kV Ring Wave Surge Withstand Capability on Output Ports
- 6 kV Combo Wave Surge Withstand Capability on Input Ports
- Round Contact Insertion Pins of Beryllium Copper (BeCu)
- 120 dB RFI Shielding Effectiveness
- Zinc Alloy Diecast Housing and Tin-Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- 2nd Harmonics: Typical -60 dBmV, Min -45 dBmV
- “F” Connector, SCTE Compliant IPS-SP-400
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +60 °C
- Two Mounting Screws Included
DS2G: 2-way Digital Splitter, 1 GHz, Horizontal
DS3G: 3-way Digital Splitter, 1 GHz, Horizontal
DS3G-B: 3-way Digital Splitter, 1 GHz, Horizontal, BalancedDS4G: 4-way Digital Splitter, 1 GHz, Horizontal