The OR4 return path optical receiver converts an upstream signal from optical to RF at the headend.
The unit is equipped with 4 independent receivers and is integrated in a 1RU 19 in. casing.
The receiver accepts a wide range of wavelengths (1200~1620 nm) and has an optional LCD display. The low noise design and built-in backup power make this an ideal receiver for an HFC network.
- Headend 19 in. Rack Mount Enclosure
- Supports Four Optical Receiver Modules
- LED Status Monitor Indicators for Each Module
- RF Test Point Provided on Back Panel
- RF Output Level can be Adjusted
- Adjustable Attenuator Located on Front Panel.
- Power of 135~250 V AC
OR4-SA: 1310/ 1550 Four Port Optical Receiver, 5-200 MHz, SC/APC Adapter
OR4L-SA: 1310/ 1550 Four Port Optical Receiver, 5-200 MHz, LCD, SC/APC Adapter