The OT-860-1550-xx-x-x-x (a 1550 nm externally modulated optical transmitter) converts RF cable signals to fiber signals, and distributes them throughout a HFC network. This unit is designed to optimize network architectures and increase reliability, scalability and cost effectiveness.
The OT-860 unit is available in a wide range of optical output powers and loss budgets and includes the following options: automatic gain control, single or dual fiber output, laser overheat protection, automatic power control and advanced prediction distortion circuit. All OT-860 transmitters utilize a high-linearity DFB (Distributed Feedback) laser. The working status of the laser can be monitored through the front panel display.
Each transmitter is designed to fit in a standard 19 in. 1 RU rack and can support up to 77 NTSC
The OT-860-1310-Sx-x-0(or 1)-x is a 0=manual gain control (or 1=automatic gain control).
The OT-860-1310-Sx-x-x-1(or 2) is a 110VAC (or 220VAC).
- 1550 nm Externally Modulated Optical Transmitter
- RF Bandwidth: 54-860 MHz
- Headend 19 in. Rack Mount Enclosure
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- DFB Laser Type
- Front Panel RF Test Port -20 dB
- LCD Status and Alarm Monitor Indicators on the Front Panel
- Power Supply of 110~250 V AC
- Power Consumption of <50 W
- Operating Temperature at 0 °C to 65 °C (32 °F to 149 °F)
- Storage Temperature at -20 °C to 70 °C(-4 °F to 158 °F)
- Network Interface Port RJ45, R232 Support IE & SNMP
- Dimensions: 19 x 15 x 1.75 in. (483 x 385 x 44 mm)
OT-860-1550-Sx-SA-x-x: 1550 nm CATV Optical Transmitter, x dBm, Power 2 mW, SC/APC Adapter, Single Fiber, AOI Laser, 860 MHz, External Modulation
OT-860-1550-Dx-SA-x-x: 1550 nm CATV Optical Transmitter, x dBm, Power 3 mW, SC/APC Adapter, Double Fiber, AOI Laser, 860 MHz, External Modulation