Grace high performance pure polypropylene depth absolute rated filter media is under highly controlled manufacturing process which guarantees consistently reproducible filter performance. MFB-K series filters are comprised of an inner absolute rated section for exceptional dirt-holding capability and the outstanding performance which meets the highest quality requirements are selected for critical filtration application.
MFB-K series cartridge is able to retain contaminants throughout the entire cross section of the filter. The density increases progressively from the exterior surface to the interior and "graded density" allows larger particles to be trapped near the surface while smaller particles penetrate the larger open areas to be trapped nearer the center of the filter in the smaller openings.
* Absolute ratings ( efficiency 99.98%; Beta rate: 5000)
* Surface pore structure spreads water flow to reduce pressure drop
* Continuously gradient pore structure increases the capacity of dust
* Surface fiber fortified prevent fiber releasing
* High strength and pressure resistance
* Micro-denier melt blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings
* 100% PP for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids
* Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives