mfsw series polypropylene string wound filter cartridge is a new premium-performance filtration product. It is the result of an advanced technology.
computer-aided design and production process creates exact diamond-shaped depth filtration cones.
multi-stages, graded- density design. Protection of serially arranged filter trains is optimized by the successive finer layers in the matrix of the product. Filters are designed for the removal of particles and microorganisms from liquid and gases.
* high quality polypropylene fiber and polypropylene core.
* excellent resistance to a wide range of acid and alkali.
* precision wound, no taste, no odor, low foaming, provides high dirt holding capacity.
* constructed of 100 % virgin polypropylene media. These products provide high particle retention as well as broad thermal compatibility.
* unusually extended void volume for greater load capacity, longer service life and higher flow rate.
* 80% efficiency nominally rated. No foaming. Low toc content. Extractable-free and silicone-free.