1. Permanent magnet synchronous motor is not related to load change, can maintain synchronous operation in light and heavy load and voltage fluctuation, and has higher operating precision, stable operation and no commutator, carbon brush friction and spark.
2. The motor adopts high pole number, has no reduction gear, can directly obtain low speed and larger torque, and doesn’t need maintenance or produce pollution due to lubricating oil leakage of the reduction gear.
3. The motor operates in constant current, the current doesn’t change under the conditions of start, noload, default phase and stucking, and the coil doesn’t burn out.
4. The motor adopts high pole number and has lower speed and no friction of the reduction gear, so it has low noise of 35-55dB, and low even no vibration.
5. It is widely used for electric vehicles, elec