We offer vicat needle apparatus, which are used for determining the normal consistency and setting times of cement and 'A' Class limes. Further, our range consists of a metallic frame bearing a freely movable rod with a cap at top, one vicat mould, split type and glass base plate and one set of needles one each initial needle, final needle and consistency plunger.
- Consists of a handling system and 6 measuring stations
- Equipped with a drop rod with frictionless electronic measuring system
- Tests can be performed in air or under water
- Process control and test result evaluation through PC
- Automatic organized test data storage
- Cleaning and drying of needle for test accuracy
- Automatic detection of initial and final set time
- Fully independent chambers
- User-friendly programming
- Easy test setup and control
- Definable penetration schematic
- Robust construction to reduce maintenance and provide durable performance.