Resistive Touch Systems (RTS) are custom-designed and particularly suited for harsh environments and critical applications requiring complete redundancy. The Bergquist RTS offers unprecedented flexibility including touch screens with diagonals as small as 3.9" to 23.0".
Devices used in critical applications benefit from unprecedented RTS reliability and redundancy. The many design options allow engineers extensive flexibility in the design process. Plus, the seamless top layer eliminates all cracks and crevices where build-up can cause contamination and premature failure.
- Provides redundancy of critical controls
- Superior optical clarity, durability and accuracy
- Proven HeatSeal process for long-term reliability
- One-piece unit for easier assembly and cleaning
- Custom designs and sizes to meet customer requirements
- Small to large volume production capability
- QS 9000/ISO 9002 certified
The Bergquist RTS resistive touch system has a seamless one-piece face that is easily cleaned, with no cracks, crevices or ledges for dirt and grime to collect. Each custom-engineered RTS unit can employ the same functional and performance features offered on all Bergquist HeatSeal® membrane switches and 5-wire resistive touch screens.