The Philippines is one of the world's leading exporters of coconut products, including coconut oil and copra (dried coconut).
The Philippines is the world's second largest producer of coconut products, after Indonesia . In 1989 it produced 11.8 million tons. In 1989, coconut products, coconut oil, copra (dried coconut), and desiccated coconut.
- Promotes weight loss, high in lauric acid,-a powerful naturally occurring antibacterial and antiviral
- Boosts the immune system, prevents growth of bacteria, fungi, and yeast infection)
- High in d-alpha tocopherol – natural Vitamin E. Helps protect against skin cancer
- Functions as an antioxidant, prevents premature aging & wrinkling
- Keeps skin healthy, soft & smooth, reduces the risk of cancer