Our Gas Fired Hot Air Generator essentially comprises of a fully automatic multi pass counter current. Hot Air Generators that consists of stainless steel shell type integral combustion chamber and is accommodated in multi M.S. Shell. The cold air is inserted by a suitable capacity blower fan in first pass, absorbs heat from fuel gas passage and accordingly both hot fuel gas and cold air travel in opposite direction in passage,
Which ultimately transfers the 90% heat to cold air and delivers hot air from hot air outlet. The system functions fully automatic on temperature sensing element, fixed on hot air output, which starts or shuts off the burner at pre set temperature. The system is package type, fixed on a common base frame and available in different range.
- Blower Fan - A centrifugal blower fan coupled with suitable motor of suitable capacity is coupled with inlet of hot air generator which push the required quantity of fresh air.
- Burner - An imported single or two stage light oil monoblock burner with duplex filter mounted on hot air generator for smooth working.
Auto Controls and Safeties:
- Hot Air Temperature Controller - The digital temperature indicator cum controller cut off the burner at preset hot air temperature.
- Stack Temperature Controller - The Blind temperature controller cut off the burner at high stack temperature to prevent in case of cold air inlet blower failure to safe guard radiation chamber.
- Flame Failure - Photocell actuated audio visual alarm and automatic cut off.
- Burner Interlock - The burner is electrically interlocking, which allows burner to fire only after start of cold air blower fan.
- Units in higher capacity 10,00,000 kcal/hr and above available on request.
- Units with higher outlet air temperature also available on request.
- Units can be supplied to suit tailor made air flows and outlet pressure.
- Fuel consumption based on GCV of LDO-10700 & FO-10200.
- Chemical/Dyestuff Industries.
- Salt Drying Industries.
- Paints oven heating.
- Spray Dryer.
- Spin fresh dryer.