Our Horizontal Oil Fired Thermal Fluid Heater systems essentially comprises of a fully automatic packaged Oil/Gas Thermal Fluid Heater.
- Oil/Gas fired thermic fluid heater
- The Capacity ranges 0.1 to 6 Million kcal/hr
- ( Also Available in High Temperature )
The Heat Exchanger
This is designed with an integrated combustion chamber made of M. S. Seamless/ERW boiler tube of adequate size, accurately designed concentric two start helical coil placed in insulated and mild steel shell ensuring optimum heat transfer. The combustion chamber is designed as per DIN 4754 to maintain safe distance between coil tube surface and burner flame ensuring longer thermic fluid life. The system gives 87% constant efficiency on NCV.
The Fuel Systems
The system comprises of electrical pre-heater (for F.O) which heats and maintains the fuel oil at the temperature of about 120Ã.The temperature and pressure of fuel oil ensures complete combustion under varying load condition.
Thermic Fluid Pump
The hot thermic fluid oil is circulated in the system by a high temperature duty C.S. body centrifugal pump set of required capacity flow rate and head. The pump is provided with gland and bearing cooling arrangement coupled with electric motor by a pull out type coupling.
The Expansion and De-aeration Tank
A M. S. fabricate expansion and de-aeration tank buffer vessel assembly effectively removes any liberated gases and vapous from the system oil at rated temperature to prevent cavitation in the pump. The tank is provided with level indicator, air vent etc.
Auto Controls and Safeties:
- High Fluid Temperature Switch (Return) - Digital temperature indicator cum controller cut off burner at preset temperature and indicate return oil temperature and restart burner at preset differential temperature to maintain system temperature.
- High Fluid Temperature Switch (Outlet) - Digital Temperature indicator cum controller on outlet of the thermic fluid cut off burner and sound an alarm if temperature exceed to preset temperature and put the burner in electrical lock out.
- Liquid Level Switch - A Magnetic resistor actuated indicator lamp audio-visual alarm and burner cut off in case of flame failure.
- Fuel Oil Temperature Switch - Thermostate automatically cut off electric heater at preset temperature to maintain furnace oil fuel temperature and interlocking with burner allows burner to start only at preset temperature of fuel.
- Spring Loaded Relief Valve - Spring loaded Relief valve assembly at second third pass of flue gas automatically lift up and make passage to escape flue gases in case of back firing of burner and prevent damage to coil.
- Bottom Drain - In case of vertical models drain point provided at bottom of combustion chamber drain out unburnt fuel oil to avoid back firing.
- Circulating Pump Motor Interlock - Thermic Fluid Oil circulating pump motor electrically interlocked, do not allow burner to start till complete oil circulation take place in the system.
Efficiency calculated based on NCV.
Fuel consumption is based on Net Calorific Value of fuel as under.
- LDO: 10050 kcal/kg.
- FO: 9650 kcal/kg.
- LSHS: 10175 kcal/kg.