We introduce new Husk Fired Thermic Fluid Heater with Fluidized Bed Combustion (FBC) technology ensuring complete combustion of even low grade coal and husk fuel with virtually nil wastage and achieving high heat operating efficiency. In addition to the previous model TSCV the system is designed with FBC Technology to ensure complete combustion,
Help homogeneous mixing of fuel, maintain uniform bed temperature, leaves low unburnt fuel along with the dust collector, I.D. and F.D. fan for balance draft to ensure minimum infiltration of unwanted air through doors & fresh air passes through air pre-heater ensure maximum fuel to heat operating efficiency for any commercial grade of solid fuel. The capacity ranges from 2 Lacs to 30 Lacs kcal/hr.
The vertical four pass thermic fluid heater is suited for indian industries in rapidly changing and undependable energy situation. The vertical design coupled with integral furnace gives you an assurance of rated output on any solid fuel like Coal, Wood, Husk etc.
- Reduced Excess Air - Radiant heat exchanger above furnace, cools down floe hence, less excess air needed. This gives rise to efficiency.
- Air Pre - heating - Combustion air from FD fan passes through air preheater to absorb the waste heat from the fuel gases. This result in further increase in efficiency.
- Balanced Draught System - This system ensures minimum infiltration of unwanted air through fire doors. Hence, all the combustion air passes through the APH. Thus the maximum heat recovery from APH takes place, which assures rated efficiency.
- Rated Output - Thermotech's vertical heater model gives you rated efficiency & its catagorized output.
- Multifuel Option - The system is suitable for coal, wood, husk etc. for full output with minor modifications in combustion chamber.
Fuel Consumption calculation based on gross calorific value:
- Steam Coal: 3500 kcal / kg.
- Husk: 3100 kcal / kg.