Oil Fired Horizontal Thermic Fluid Heater essentially comprises of a fully automatic packaged Oil/Gas thermic fluid heater. As a result thermic fluid can be heated upto 300Ã‚°C at near atmospheric pressure, with efficiency as high as 87% on NCV of Oil/Gas fuel.
All the Horizontal type Thermic Fluid Heaters are equipped with a reputed make mono block imported Burner suitable for Light oil, Furnace oil and Natural Gas fuel firing with On - off / Two stage / Three stage modulation as per capacity of heater output and customer requirements.
The Fuel Systems
The system comprises of electrical pre-heater (for F.O) which heats and maintains the fuel oil at the temperature of about 120Ã‚°C.The temperature and pressure of fuel oil ensures complete combustion under varying load condition.
The Expansion and De-aeration Tank
A M. S. fabricate expansion and de-aeration tank buffer vessel assembly effectively removes any liberated gases and vapours from the system oil at rated temperature to prevent cavitation in the pump.
Auto Controls and Safeties:
- High Fluid Temperature Switch (Return) - Digital temperature indicator cum controller cut off burner at preset temperature and indicate return oil temperature and restart burner at preset differential temperature to maintain system temperature.
- High Fluid Temperature Switch (Outlet) - Digital Temperature indicator cum controller on outlet of the thermic fluid cut off burner and sound an alarm if temperature exceed to preset temperature and put the burner in electrical lock out.
- Stack Temperature Switch - A blind temperature controller cut of burner, put in electrical lock out and sound an alarm if the stack (flue gas) temperature exceed to preset temperature.
- Liquid Level Switch - A Magnetic resistor actuated indicator lamp audio-visual alarm and burner cut off in case of flame failure.
- Flame Sensor - Photocell resistor actuated indicator lamp audio-visual alarm and burner cut off in case of flame failure.
- Low Fluid Pressure Switch - Differential pressure switch actuated indicator lamp audio-visual alarm and burner cut off in case of flame failure.
- Fuel Oil Temperature Switch - Thermostate automatically cut off electric heater at preset temperature to maintain furnace oil fuel temperature and interlocking with burner allows burner to start only at preset temperature of fuel.
- Spring Loaded Relief Valve - Spring loaded Relief valve assembly at second third pass of flue gas automatically lift up and make passage to escape flue gases in case of back firing of burner and prevent damage to coil.
- Bottom Drain - In case of vertical models drain point provided at bottom of combustion chamber drain out unburnt fuel oil to avoid back firing.
- Circulating Pump Motor Interlock - Thermic Fluid Oil circulating pump motor electrically interlocked, do not allow burner to start till complete oil circulation take place in the system.
Optional at extra cost:
- Stand by Thermic fluid pump set.
- Mechanical seal on Thermic fluid pump.
- Drain tank.
- Fuel oil pre heater.
- Temperature controlling device for user equipments.
Efficiency calculated based on NCV:
Fuel consumption is based on Net Calorific Value of fuel as under.
- LDO: 10050 kcal/kg.
- FO: 9650 kcal/kg.
- LSHS: 10175 kcal/kg.