The Oil Gas Fired Vertical Thermic Fluid Heater systems essentially comprises of a fully automatic packaged Oil/Gas fired heater. As a result thermic fluid can be heated up to 300°C at near atmospheric pressure, with efficiency as high as 87% on NCV of Oil/Gas fuel. The capacity ranges from 1 lac kcal/hr to 25 lacs kcal/hr in Oil/Gas firing.
The Heat Exchanger
This is designed with an integrated combustion chamber made of M. S. Seamless/ERW boiler tube of adequate size, accurately designed concentric two start helical coil placed in insulated and mild steel shell ensuring optimum heat transfer. The combustion cambers designed as per DIN 4754 to maintain safe distance between coil tube surface and burner flame ensuring longer thermic fluid life. The system gives 87% constant on NCV.
All the Vertical type Thermic Fluid Heater are equipped with standard adjustable pressure jet-atomizing burner.
The Fuel Systems
The system comprises of electrical pre-heater (for F.O) which heats the fuel oil at the temperature of about 120°C.
Thermic Fluid Pump
Here the hot thermic fluid oil is circulated in the system by a high temperature duty C.S. body centrifugal pump set of required capacity flow rate and head. The pump is provided with gland and bearing cooling arrangement coupled with suitable electric motor by a pull out type coupling.
Auto Controls And Safeties:
- High Fluid Temperature Switch (Return) - Digital temperature indicator cum controller cut off burner at preset temperature and indicate return oil temperature and restart burner at preset differential temperature to maintain system temperature.
- High Fluid Temperature Switch (Outlet) - Digital Temperature indicator cum controller on outlet of the thermic fluid cut off burner and sound an alarm if temperature exceed to preset temperature and put the burner in electrical lock out.
- Stack Temperature Switch - A blind temperature controller cut of burner, put in electrical lock out and sound an alarm if the stack (flue gqs) temperature exceed to preset temperature.
- Liquid Level Switch - A Magnetic float level switch cut-off burner actuated indicator lamp and sound an alarm in case of low level of Thermic Fluid in the expansion tank.
- Flame Sensor - Photocell resistor actuated indicator lamp audio-visual alarm and burner cut off in case of flame failure.
- Low Fluid Pressure Switch - Differential pressure switch actuated indicator lamp, sound alarm and put the burner in electrical lock out in case of no-flow or low fluid pressure of Thermic Fluid Oil.
- Fuel Oil Temperature Switch - Thermostate automatically cut off electric heater at preset temperature to maintain furnace oil fuel temperature and interlocking with burner allows burner to start only at preset temperature of fuel.
- Spring Loaded Relief Valve - Spring loaded Relief valve assembly at second third pass of flue gas automatically lift up and make passage to escape flue gases in case of back firing of burner and prevent damage to coil.
- Circulating Pump Motor Interlock - Thermic Fluid Oil circulating pump motor electrically interlocked, do not allow burner to start till complete oil circulation take place in the system.
Optional at extra cost:
- Stand by Thermic fluid pump set.
- Mechanical seal on Thermic fluid pump.
- Drain tank and Top up pump.
- Fuel oil pre heater.
- Temperature controlling device for user equipments.