Thermotech's Solid Fuel Fired Thermic Fluid Heaters are designed for more than 120 types of solid fuel. Major fuels require different mode of combustion with different fuel feeding system, hence Thermotech had devised its product with different types of Grates suitable for fuels for efficient combustion
Different Grates available are :
- Stationary Grate – Model TSCV: Stationary Grate Combustion Technology is best suited for fuels like Wood waste, lumpy coal, lignite, briquettes, etc with manual feeding into furnace.
- Stationary Grate With Auto Feeding - Model TSAW: Stationary Grate Combustion Technology with Auto Feeding is best suited for fuels like Wood waste, lumpy coal, lignite, briquettes, etc with manual feeding into furnace & Rice husk, saw dust, sanding dust with Auto feeding by screw feeder into furnace.
- Fluidized Bed Combustion (Fbc) With Auto Feeding - Model TSFB: Fluidized Bed Combustion Technology is best suited for fuels like low grade coal, imported coal, paddy husk with Auto feeding of Over bed & Under bed into Furnace. Option for In-Bed tubes in Furnace is also available to control bed temperature & improve combustion efficiency.
Other Combustion Grates:
- Stationary Grate with Nozzles for Fuels like Petcoke, Sanding dust, Saw dust combustion
- Dumping Grate with Venturi nozzle for Fuels like Wood Chips, Bagasse, Agrowaste with high moisture combustion
- Pulsating Grate, Travelling Grate options for Coal, Wood chips, Agro waste fuels available upon request.