Our Wood Fired Thermic Fluid Heater is suited for Indian industries in rapidly changing and undependable energy situations. The vertical design coupled with integral furnace gives you an assurance of a rated output on any solid fuel like coal, wood, husk etc.
Thermotech's generous design helps in changeover from one fuel to another without compromising on performance. This quality assure product comes from Thermotech, the company known for its expertise of boilers and heaters all over India. Today there are over 1000 Thermotech installations in the country practically in all types of industry reducing time and cost.
- Reduced Excess Air - Radiant heat exchanger above furnace, cools hence, less excess air is needed. This gives rise to efficiency.
- Air Preheating - Combustion air from FD fan passes through air preheater to absorb the waste heat from the fuel gases. This result in further increase in efficiency.
- Balanced Draught System - This system ensures minimum infiltration of unwanted air through fire doors. Hence, all the combustion air passes through the APH. Thus the maximum heat recovery from APH takes place, which ensures rated efficiency.
- Rated Output - Thermotech's vertical heater model gives you rated efficiency its catagoriesed output.
- Multifuel Option - The system is suitable for coal, wood, bagasse etc. for full output with minor modifications in combustion chamber.
Fuel Consumption calculation based on gross calorific value:
- Steam Coal: 4500 kcal / kg.
- Lignite Coal: 3500 kcal / kg.
- Agro - Waste: 3300 kcal / kg.