The universal Fabric Dyeing Machine for light and heavy woven and knitted fabric in rope form in the temperature range up to 95°C.
The eco-flow 95 has been developed as compact atmospheric machine in modular construction for 1-4 chambers.
Due to the special design of the penetration pipe and the soft-flow nozzle the machine is particulary suitable for the careful processing of fabric with sensitive surface structures.
Depending on the fabric weight resp. the fabric quality, the liquor ratio starts at 1:5 and can variably be adjusted over an analog level.
- Machine completely made from stainless steel
- Centrifugal ciculation pump
- Frequency controlled transport winch located inside
- Cartridge heat exchanger
- Heating/cooling valves open/closed
- Cartridge filter
- CCR Combined Cooling/Rinsing
- Analog levels on the dyeing machine and addition tank
- Manual nozzle pressure control
- Operating platform
- Soft-flow nozzle
- Fully automatic control with free programmable PLC controller; power panel directly on the machine