The electronic model provides several enhancements over the mechanical model.All test results and statistics are calculated automatically and displayed on the built-in screen. An RS-232 port enables test results to be transmitted to a printer or computer.
Repeatability and precision are increased as pendulum movement is monitored by a digital encoder.
Ergonomically designed for ease of operation and conservation of laboratory space, the ProTear Electronic Model incorporates both mechanics and electronics into a single footprint design.
Other standard features of the electronic model include air-actuated pendulum release and sample clamps, microcomputer-assisted pendulum balancing and a membrane switch display panel.
The control panel provides one-touch clamping and test capabilities. Other functions include data entry of sample information such as sample ID, thickness, basisweight, sample direction and number of plies being torn. The "units" key enables the simple configuration of result units.
- Digital encoder ensures accurate results
- Electronic Balancing of Pendulums
- Configurable display shows testinformation and software menus
- User-friendly, one-touch software
- RS-232 data output
- Quick capacity change with augmentingweights
- One-touch pneumatic clamping and pendulum release available